.

Friday, October 18, 2019

Joining the esthetics profession Essay Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 500 words

Joining the esthetics profession - Essay Example As I reflect upon the life-lessons learned over the course of 40 years, I realize that joining the esthetics profession represents the culmination of my dreams and interests.   As I was growing up, I had a consistent interest in the dental, esthetician, and designer fields; which demonstrates to me that The author has always recognized the importance of personal appearance.   I initially pursued a career in dentistry, obtaining certification in dental assisting (CDA) in 1988 and taking additional dental courses, as well as EFDA and x-ray certification, in 1989.   As I grew older, married and had children, I witnessed first-hand how important appearance really is; people tend to judge an individual on their appearance.   It has become very important to me to help people achieve their esthetic goals and develop a positive self image.   I feel that I can best accomplish this through a career in the esthetics field. For the future, I have determined to learn as much as possible about esthetics, and become a licensed esthetician.   Ultimately, I hope to work for a plastic surgeon and then achieve my dream of opening my own business.   I am convinced that admission to the Euro Institute Esthetician School will best equip me to fulfill my life goals and achieve my dream. Organizational skill has impacted her personal and professional success by equipping her to accomplish the goals set before her.   I initially pursued a career in dentistry, obtaining certification in dental assisting.

No comments:

Post a Comment