.

Sunday, February 24, 2019

Business And Management Personal Statement Essay

Creativity is what drove me to pursue in disdain and Management at University of Westminster. Business has always fascinated me. During my time ontogenesis up, I vex seen the global economy change rapidly. The European labor union has faced many atrocious crisis, making Europe unstable. As a result to prevent the instability, small aires created jobs to improve the European Unions economy, and one day I want my patronage to be a part of that improvement. I came across a quote from Henry Ford, the let by of Ford Motor caller-out which stated A business that makes nonentity but money is poor business Ford Motor Company is a hugely successful company which all probably started with creativeness and ambition to actually create something that fulfils peoples extremity. This further encouraged me to produce a few melodic themes of my own. Two ideas in particular defecate stood out to me first of all Expand my current company.When I was in my last year in High school, I start ed my first youth enterprise with my classmate. We noticed that in that location was a huge request for thin je well uperies among young women. So we created a business plan and named our business Tropical Jewellery UF. Our company took coarse success and received a lot of positive response. My next idea for this company is to expand it internationally. I still want to develop the business and be as creative as I can, since I have put my whole in this idea. Secondly I have examine a lot about the global poverty. My main idea is to outgrowth the education equivalent in countries who suffers from poverty by creating schools in these bear upon areas. I know in particular that I will be facing difficulty whilst establishing the idea, however I will be fighting this struggle in order to create education.Through studying ternion different math courses, I have gained the ability to interpret entropy and successfully solve the task and draw conclusion from it. Beside studying math, I have also analyse three business courses, marketing and a lot of other courses. I am a very well rounded person with skills and knowledge in many fields. I entrust this is an important feature of a business person as they need to be able to deal with many different varieties of challenges. In and out of school I have a big interest in languages. I emit fluent Arabic and of course Swedish. I have studied Spanish for seven years, and I can almost speak it fluently. During my last year in school I studied a French course. I spent two weeks of my summer inFrance. I continued to develop my French skills in Paris. During my third year, I studied Cambridge Advanced English and did the exam and got a certificate at the stem of the summer. A business degree is exceptionally various and can kick in to many opportunities. At present I have recently entered the business world and I am already eager to learn more.

No comments:

Post a Comment