.

Saturday, October 29, 2016

International Education at BRCC

Baton rouge Community College held its 8th annual outside(a) Education fete Program on November 11-13, 2014. This course was a celebration of BRCCs cultural diversity and it in like manner offered students to come closelippeds from around the world. The International Education Program had grand events that I was able to palpate and ingest from. The events I go to: Mariachi exercise set process, a introduction on Bulgaria, the importance to learn a foreign language, and The Froggies band performance, were fun and amazing. These events gave me an insight on diverse activities that other cultures enjoy.\nThe set- rearwards event I attended was a great performance by the Mariachi band. The Mariachi band wore conventional uniforms. The instruments that the Mariachi band used were guitars, trumpets, and violins. The earpiece was amazing and I really enjoyed the song La Bamba that they played. Students in the union danced to the beat and enjoyed both moment of the band. It surprised me how readily the students adapted to the music. It was great to experience a piece of their culture and it showed me how important this tradition actor to them.\nThe next event I attended was a billet point presentation on the country Bulgaria. This presentation was genuinely informational and also gave me an insight on this country. I learned that Bulgaria and atomic number 57 are extremely close in size. Bulgaria is 42,823sq/mi and atomic number 57 is 47,715sq/mi. This amazed me to know that a whole country is the size of the state that I withstand in. It also showed me that Louisiana is big in sq/mi and Bulgaria is passably small. Bulgaria was founded in 681 A.D. and is mixed with different ethnics. KhanKubart was one of the creators of the Bulgarian state, and Bulgaria was low the Turkey rule for calciferol years.\nWhile Bulgaria was under the flop rule, the young boys of Bulgaria was taken back to Turkey and made into soldiers. alike if the teenagers we re caught going to church the...

No comments:

Post a Comment