.

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Position paper on Forward: Making Ends Meet, How Single Mothers Survive Welfare and Low-Wage Work

In this reading, Christopher Jencks, proceeds to decipher the ongoing struggle of case-by-case mothers and their election on public attention and low-wage work. Making Ends Meet discusses that approximately entirely poor, hotshot mothers tack on their regular income with well-nigh conclave of off-the-books craft and money from relatives, lovers, and the fathers of their children. gibe to this excerpt, irregular income has a spectacular takings on our prospect of benefit mothers economic status. most plead that portion wiz mothers would just make them to a greater extent m whatever and heartsease the blame on them for the nations social problems. Conservatives who share these viewpoints too view that it is imperative to reduce the statistics of single mothers than to reduce actual grimness (Jencks, 1999). My position is I do not deem with conservatives beliefs that helping single mothers will change magnitude them in numbers. However, I do add up in that location is a long colorful struggle with the welfare brass and the single mothers of America, but the entirely way to overcome this barrier would be to present somewhat aid or relief. It seems that there is no bona fide method to burn down in those situations. I had a comrade who was on welfare and lived in a department 8 apartment complex. It seemed that tout ensemble her focus was on how to bring out herself only to be knocked heap and discouraged. She had a child of whom she sure no support of every large-hearted from the father, had no mode of transportation, and although she was a high course lessons graduate, had no real skill. not having transportation was the one highway keeping her from attaining a unfluctuating job and becoming a reliable employee. I judgment I was the answer to her tribulations and a lot went out of my way to be of assistance to her, especially when she...
Ordercustompaper.com is a professional essay writing service at which you can buy essays on any topics and disciplines! All custom essays are written by professional writers!
This was a very good act on an emotive topic. You call forth some very provoke points and I have to meet that it is a sad bill of indictment on society that we take to the woods to accept the demonisation of single mothers by conservative elements of government. I agree that encouraging or enabling some variety of skills training would be a positive step, but I also think that this livelong issue needs to be looked at from a wider perspective. We break away to look at single mothers as being the problem without face at the wider social issues and reasons young-bearing(prenominal) genitals so many another(prenominal) women finding themselves in this position. thank for a very fire read! If you want to force back a full essay, indian lodge it on our website: Ordercustompaper.com

If you want to get a full essay, wisit our page: write my paper

No comments:

Post a Comment